Graduate Study in Building Construction
- Master of Science in Building Construction and Facility Management
- Master of Real Estate Development
- Professional Master's in Occupational Safety and Health
- Doctor of Philosophy with a Major in Building Construction
School of Building Construction
College of Design
Georgia Institute of Technology
280 Ferst Dr.
Atlanta, GA 30332-0680
- Building Construction web site
- Information for master's degree students
- Information for doctoral degree students
Office of Graduate Studies
Rules and Regulations
Students have several options to customize their graduate study through professional electives. Graduate students may select their approved electives from the core of the other Building Construction concentrations, from a rotating list of BC electives, and from other academic area including: City Planning, Public Policy, Management, Architecture, and Engineering.