College of Design
East Architecture Building
245 Fourth Street NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30332-0155
College established in 1975. Renamed in 2016.
The College of Design is comprised of five schools – Architecture, Building Construction, City and Regional Planning, Industrial Design, and Music. As a multidisciplinary venue for teaching, research, and service, the College brings together a distinct array of undergraduate and graduate degree offerings that address the designed, built, and lived environments. Through its seven research centers, the College drives innovation in education and professional practice by solving critical problems in building and cities, and improving the quality of life for diverse populations.
The College of Design offers three undergraduate degrees, nine master's degrees, and four doctoral degrees. Detailed descriptions of these programs can be found under the appropriate school headings.
- Architecture. Minor, BS, M.Arch, MS, PhD
- Building Construction. PhD
- Building Construction and Facility Managment. MS
- City and Regional Planning. MCRP, PhD
- City and Regional Planning & Architecture. M.Arch/MCRP
- City and Regional Planning & Civil Engineering. MCRP/MSCE
- City and Regional Planning & Public Policy. MCRP/MSPP
- City and Regional Planning & Law. MCRP/JD
- Geographic Information Science and Technology. MS
- Human-Computer Interaction. MS
- Industrial Design. Minor, BS, M.ID
- Occupational Safety and Health. PMOSH
- Real Estate Development. MRED
- Music Technology. Minor, BS, MS, PhD
- Sustainable Cities. Minor
- Urban Design. MS