Professional Master's in Applied Systems Engineering
Stay current and build your systems engineering expertise with our Professional Master’s Degree in Applied Systems Engineering, referred to as PMASE.
Work full-time and expand your “systems thinking” skills with this two-year advanced degree from a top 10 public university in the U.S. The convenient hybrid format that blends face-to-face instruction and online learning.
- Be part of a team of students collaborating on project-based learning to overcome systems engineering hurdles and develop real-life solutions.
- Build relationships with supportive peers, dedicated and accessible professors, and network with professionals to form meaningful connections that will have a long-term career impact.
- Immerse yourself in a practical, hands-on approach to learn how to integrate systems engineering processes into your current and future jobs.
- Be inspired and challenged by passionate Georgia Tech faculty and Georgia Tech Research Institute scientists and engineers who offer extensive real-world experience and lead research for industry and government.
- Learn alongside and share insight with other professionals with at least three to five years of experience and diverse perspectives.
- Immediately apply your new knowledge to your job.