Professional Master's in Manufacturing Leadership
Strong operations and facility leaders are vital to a manufacturing company’s success. Set yourself apart through this unique graduate program, which includes ten courses structured in a way that enables you to continue working while enrolled.
- Learn about a variety of topics ranging from technical competencies, including sustainable system design and manufacturing continuous improvement, to leadership skills, like leading change and handling conflict.
- Focus on one class at a time.
- Select an area of concentration: The forest bioproducts track covers various aspects of pulp and paper, biorefining pathways, new biomaterials and biotechnologies, and business competitive analysis and forecasting. The chemical manufacturing track will address foundational technologies as well as emerging processes and markets in the chemical processing industry.
- Wrap up the program with a Capstone course, a comprehensive team-based project that challenges you to tackle a real-world industry problem and present the solution to a company sponsor.Benefit from a hybrid approach that only requires three week-long visits to our main campus in Atlanta. You can obtain the remainder of your two-year education online via pre-recorded lectures and real-time web-conferencing sessions.
- Take advantage of faculty support during virtual office hours.
- Obtain the type of education that only a top-ranked technology and engineering university can provide.