Graduate Study in Chemistry and Biochemistry

Master's Degrees

Doctoral Degrees

Financial Aid

Financial support is available for graduate study in the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry. The usual form of financial aid for first-year graduate students is a teaching assistantship. Most students beyond their first year are appointed as research assistants. Both teaching and research assistants receive full tuition waivers and a stipend. Additional information on the School's graduate programs is available by contacting the Graduate Coordinator at or or by visiting