Progress Reports

Progress Report grades of "S" or "U" are issued for all students enrolled in 1000 and 2000 level courses in the Fall Semester and Spring Semester prior to midterm, a Progress Report grade of "U" indicates a performance level of "D" or lower. These are not permanent grades and never appear on a transcript, but are issued to help students assess where they stand in the class and obtain academic help from the faculty and the many academic resource services available on campus.